Saturday, January 13, 2018

Juggling Too Many Sharp Knives

It sometimes seems like I'm juggling too many sharp knives!

Several of my To-Do items for yesterday took waaay longer than expected, and I sort of lost track of time and was pretty much worn out and brain-dead by the time I went to bed.

As a result, I forgot all about writing a GwG scholarship post for yesterday...

I spent a bunch of time in the GwG Slack channels after my brain already shut down for the day, but couldn't make room earlier in the day for actually making progress in the Udacity Lessons.

Today was spent on a few non-GwG follow-up items from yesterday, plus had to make a new batch of pumpkin bran muffins because I ate my last one yesterday. Important Stuff! One must have priorities.

So today flew by almost as fast as yesterday. While I ate lunch, I poked around more on Slack, but still no progress on Lessons. Finally done with non-GwG stuff, so I'm going to work on a GwG Lesson, but since my brain-energy has about run out for the day, the time in the Lesson will likely be mostly review of preceding work and a bit of poking around at Quiz 3.7, the one I was last working on.



Tomorrow's goal:  FOR SURE, at least 3 hours of Lesson work in the early afternoon. When brain is awake!

-----

1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for sharing this blog its very helpfulto implement in our work



    Regards
    It Agency

    ReplyDelete